- Leica Viva TS11I R500 – 1” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R500 – 2” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R500 – 3” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R500 – 5” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R1000 – 1” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R1000 – 2” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R1000 – 3” Package
- Leica Viva TS11I R1000 – 5” Package
Key components for the imaging functionality of the TS11 I are:
- High quality optics (no distortions, fixed focus)
- High resolution sensor (5 Mpx CMOS image sensor)
- High performance image processing board
- High speed slip rings
- High performance processor (Freescale i.MX31, 533 MHz multimedia processor with integrated image processing unit)
- High resolution display (full VGA display)
Best-in-class Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM)
- With PinPoint EDM, Viva TPS delivers the optimal balance of range, accuracy, reliability, beam visibility, laser dot size and measurement time.
- 1 mm + 1.5 ppm to prism
- 2 mm + 2 ppm to any surface
- 1000 m range without a prism
Leica Viva TS11, is the most advanced manual total station with the inclusion of Leica SmartWorx Viva easy-to-use onboard software, imaging and GNSS capability. With a complete package of easy-to-use software your work can start immediately and be finished faster than ever before. Add full GNSS functionality to your Viva TS11 whenever you want and combine TPS and GNSS in the most efficient way. Or use imaging with the unique capture-sketch-link functionality. High resolution total station images can be captured, enhanced with sketching and then linked to any point of interest. Costly revisits can be avoided to significantly improve productivity. Every vision on every scale becomes reality with ease.
Optimize your productivity with exact photo documentation of site conditions. With live streaming of the total station view, you always know what the total station sees. Measure all points without returning to the total station.
Image Notes – Capture an image, screenshot or template, sketch on it and link it to any object in the database
Image Assisted Surveying – Simply tap on the display and the total station will turn and measure the desired target
The Viva TPS TS11 I Imaging Total Stations have been designed to optimally include imaging functionality for Image Assisted Surveying and Documentation. Through high quality optics, images from 2 m to infinity are transferred as sharp images to a high resolution 5 Mpixel CMOS camera. A dedicated image processing board precisely calculates the exact exposure time and white balance settings for capturing optimal camera images of the total station live view. In order to support 20 Hz live streaming, new high-speed slip rings were designed and a state-of-the-art multimedia image processing unit was integrated to instantly transfer images from the telescope to the total stations high resolution VGA display.
Leica Viva GNSS Add-on: Add full GNSS functionality to your Viva TS11 whenever you want and combine TPS and GNSS in the most efficient way.Use SmartStation for TPS setup without the need of control points, traverses and resections