Pentax AL series Precision level
- 45mm objective aperture
- 24x/27x/32x Magnification
- 2.5’’ Resolving power
- 2.3m Field of view at 100m
- 0.5m Shortest focus distance
- 100 Multiplication factor
- ±12’ Automatic compensation range
- ±0.4mm* Standard deviation of 1km double run
- ±0.3’’ Setting accuracy
- 8’/2mm circular vial and metallic horizontal circle
- 360° graduation on horizontal circle
- The AL-series precision level is accurate and easy to use. They feature improved performance and are compact and light. Superior optics in terms of sharpness, contrast and range, High Resolution Telescope: bright images and high resolving Power enable clear targeting, Compact, Watertight IPX6 and Robust (only high-grade materials are used).
- Parallel Plate micrometer attached to the front of the telescope provides reading down to 0.1mm.The diagonal eyepiece can be used when space is limited or when the instrument is set up at low level. The illumination device attached to the front of the telescope, provides light to the telescope reticle, allowing operation at night or when working in dark places like a tunnel.