- The precise way of scanning: highly accurate, reliable and flexible.
- The PENTAX Scanning System S-3180 sets new standards for 3D laser scanning. The S-3180 is a high-end product deriving from the evolution of the most reliable phase-shift technology.
- The PENTAX Scanning System S-3180 is outstanding for its incredible speed and simple operation interface allowing extreme efficiency.
- The S-3180 is a high-end product deriving from the evolution of the most reliable phase-shift technology and is outstanding for its incredible speed and simple operation interface allowing extreme efficiency.
- Data communication 1gB Ethernet/W-LAN, Internal storage 64GB flash card, 2 x 32 GB USB external flash drive
- Integrated control panel Touch screen with color display for browsing scan data and color pictures, with measuring and navigation functions
- Interfaces 2 x USB, LEMO 9-pin und LEMO 7-pin connections for M-cam and external sensors like GPS, odometer, etc.
- Insurance: The enormous scan rate and high resolution allow the Scanning System to quickly “freeze” scenes for later analysis and in extraordinary quality. In this case, the data serves mainly for preserving evidence and documenting damage. Using the lFM/ laser control software, the scenes can then be visualized afterwards. This leads to great time savings for accident reconstruction, checking plausibility where manipulation is suspected and many other purposes of insurance interest.
- Industry: The PENTAX Scanning System’s extreme speed makes it possible to reduce downtimes of industrial plants to a minimum. The high level of detail facilitates modeling of extraordinary accuracy. This enables a subsequent comparison between the revamp design and the as-built site. One other advantage is that the scanner can operate in a temperature range of -10 °C to +45 °C.
- Archaeology: The PENTAX Scanning System is the perfect choice on archaeological sites. Its high range, elegant stand-alone concept, low weight and large temperature range make this scanner the ideal measuring instrument around the globe. Large areas can be mapped with a reduced number of scans, resulting in detailed three- dimensional true-scale models. The optional M-Cam can be used to capture color information. Compared to conventional methods, much time can be saved. Unrivaled levels of precision can be achieved.