Pentax W-800 Total station
- 1’’ , 2’’, 3’’, 5’’ Angular accuracy
- Range with prism: 9,000-9,999m
- Non-prism range: 550m
- Accuracy with prism: 2 + 2 ppm
- Non-prism accuracy: 3+2ppm
- Tri-axis Compensator
- Data storage and Interface: SDRAM 64 MB FLASH128MB (built-in), RS-232C or Bluetooth (Optional), CF Type II, SD CARD, USB, 2GB memory card
- Windows CE Operating system
- Approx. 15 hrs. Operating period
- The new W-800 Series comprises of 3 reflector less and 4 conventional instruments with a angular accuracy between 2″ and 5″.
- The use of Windows CE. NET 4.2 makes it possible to replace application software and access the Internet using a communication modem card,
- High resolution (VGA) LCD display provides highly clear graphic display close to that of a PC, making the W-800 series a new generation total station,
- The storage and transfer of large size data and flexible data communication are possible with the availability of 4 kinds of standard interface, i.e. R-232C, USB, CF Card slot and SD card slot.
- Memory 128MB SD RAM
- Power Topo CE with Intelligent Cursor Display results in real time with colour maps as you measure.
- Open Platform allows you to run major softwares such as PowerTopoCE, SurvCE
- Graphical Stakeout display results in real time on colour maps as you measure in the field
- Increased Productivity swift and easy connectivity, large colour LCD, 640×480 pixels with touch screen function
- Auto Focus system Pentax’s exclusive
- Applications:Construction, surveying, station set up and measurements, industrial applications, free station, stake out, reference line/Arc, Area calculation, Tie distance, Height transfers, Inaccessible points, station set up and measurements, Free stations, Stakeouts, GOGO calculations, Remote Elevation Measurement (REM), Remote Distance Measurement (RDM), Virtual Plane Measurement (VPM), Traverse, Area calculations, 3Dsurface and volume calculations. Final Topo drawing can completed in the field using CAD field and engineering software including Power Topo CE, Carlson SurvCE and Microsurvey Field Genius amongst others.